General Insurance Administration
Delegate business and agency distribution
Exposure and liabilities at the touch of a button
Quick to market - country and channel
Automated processing of business
Real time oversight
Today’s general insurers operate across borders, lines and currencies. Administering insurance business is complex and time consuming — as a result, automating business processes presents a unique challenge.
CTC Software already offer a powerful and versatile administration system that has been widely adopted in the investment and pensions sector. Drawing on this expertise, we have channelled our knowledge into our new general insurance administration system.
Our admin system is best suited for specialist insurers and captives using Gibraltar, Malta, Luxembourg or Dublin as their EU hub—particularly specialist primary insurers underwriting via agencies on a delegated basis. The software will process millions of premiums/claims records. Quick to set up and integrate with your business’ existing practices – and all this at a competitive, affordable price.
Click to find out more.
- Ability to generate quotations based on net premium and commission parameters set up for a policy
- Tailorable scheme/binder arrangements
- Configurable coverage
- Automatically or manually adjustable risks and rates over the lifetime of your policies
- Bank reconciliation and policy renewal
- Premium reserves calculated automatically
- Manage first notice of loss, recoveries and disbursement
- Claims analysis
- Full audit trail on all transactions and changes
- Extensive configuration structure for agencies, introducers and third-party administrators
- Set agency-specific coverages and rates
- Agencies can submit business either as a single policy or via bordereaux
- Extract policy/financial details at summary or detailed level
- Report extracts for general ledger, Solvency II and statutory requirements (based on jurisdiction)
- MI Dashboard page allows real-time oversight of your business
- Automatic processing of bordereaux documents
- Premium and claims bordereaux held at the lowest level (risk line)
- Bordereaux policy schedule processing through (i) file upload (ii) XML electronic messaging capability
- Accepts risks from any country in any currency