|Call: +44 (0)845 299 3658|
All references to “you” and “your” refer to you, the user of this Site.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
We may collect the following information:
- Personal details that you may voluntarily provide on this web site via the “Contact us” page, when you download CTC Software marketing literature or subscribe to any of our newsletters, or if you apply for a vacancy via our web site. By providing your information to CTC Software, you consent to CTC Software using your information as described in this Policy from any of CTC Software’s offices. If you do not wish information which you have shared with us to be used in this manner, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Information about your visits to and use of this Site: this information may include device-specific information (such as your hardware model and operating system); information details about how you access this Site and/or our services, your Internet protocol address, event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Site.
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- in the administration of this Site
- to improve the services we offer
- Internal record keeping.
- Management of your account with CTC Software or an associated business.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- to supply you with the information or services that you have requested
- to contact you for your views on our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- to provide other companies with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user(s))
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- If you download marketing literature or subscribe to a newsletter, we may use your personal information for sales and marketing purposes.
- If you apply for a vacancy via our web site, CTC Software may use your personal information in order to assess your application and may retain your information for a reasonable period in order to consider you for future vacancies which may arise.
CTC Software will not disclose your information to any unaffiliated third party unless CTC Software considers such disclosure to be necessary to comply with the law or other legal or regulatory process including litigation or similar proceedings, or to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of CTC Software or others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s website and are stored by the browser on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to log on to and use the website on future occasions. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can set your computer’s web browser to reject cookies, although you may then not be able to use certain features on the Site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please contact us. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you should no longer agree to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Company Secretary, CTC Software, Leon House 233, High Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 9XT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com or write to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the following companies are registered with the United Kingdom's Information Commissioner's Office as a data controller to collect information:
Data controller: Chambers Townsend Consultancy Limited
Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Sunley House, 4 Bedford Park, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2AP.
Registered Number: 1933268; Data Protection Registration Number: Z4697047.